Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Holiday Shenanigans

 The spirit filled holidays are quickly approaching and because of this, I sat down at my kitchen table today to try to figure out what I was going to purchase for people and have an idea of cost. Not only does it excite me to think of what i'm going to buy people, but it also makes me stressed for the face that I will probably break my bank doing it. Although there is Black Friday, which I do participate in, I still know there are some things you just cannot purchase at Black Friday. Some people require gift cards, such as my pregnant sister in which I will for sure be buying her a Baby's R Us gift card. When it comes to gifts, I have become a pro shopper for deals, but that does not take away the stress of finding what people will like and not paying an arm and a leg for it at the same time. Why do holidays have to be so expensive? Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy them. But holy cow, the end of the year is definitely a stressful time just as much as its enjoyable. I wanna know how people go purchase a million gifts for everyone, is there a secret store I am unaware of that has awesome prices? Besides the monetary aspect of holidays, I can not even wait to have a break from school and blogs and be with the family. So many traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment