Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ending the Semester

As the semester comes to a close, most of us college students are freaking out. Not because our grades are not sufficient, but mostly because we would like to keep it that way. Besides how our grades are, there is so much to be accomplished with only a few weeks left. I mean, next week is our last blog! With only a few weeks left, there are papers, quizzes, speeches, exams, and more to be completed. Getting these things accomplished, and accomplished well, is the difficult task. The weather is becoming nicer and the college version of senioritis is hitting. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I know I am becoming more exhausted and over school. However, I keep exciting events in mind to keep me pushing through. What do other students do to keep going? I am curious because maybe it would help me as well. The stress is continuously high as most of us are completing our last projects and assignments. The annoying part, though, is having a big exam the week before finals. It is so irritating! Studying for finals happens way in advance, so finding time to study for another exam on top of it just adds to the already existing stress. I can deal with these things, as many others can, but the irritation is still there. Students have to continue school work and professors have to keep grading. Not only are the students ready for a break, but I believe the professors are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment